facebook video monetization. Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
The founders initially limited the website’s membership to Harvard students. Later they expanded it to higher education institutions in the Boston area, the Ivy League schools, and Stanford University. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities, and eventually to high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though variations exist in this requirement, depending on local laws. The name comes from the facebook directories often given to American university students. Facebook held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, valuing the company at $104 billion, the largest valuation to date for a newly listed public company. It began selling stock to the public three months later. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements that appear onscreen.
Facebook For Creators
Ready to make your thing a thing?
Welcome to a new community helping video
creators level up on Facebook.
facebook video monetization
If you really want to earn money from facebook video monetization. then you need to follow some steps to set up your facebook page or video monetization.
there are Some following Steps that you need to do this.
We’re glad you’re here! We can’t wait to discover the amazing videos you create and the global community that you build. With over two billion people on Facebook and innovative creative tools at your fingertips, there are unlimited possibilities for you on Facebook.
Make sure that you join Facebook for Creators to stay up to date on all the latest tips and tricks, and test new Facebook features.
Profile and Page
First things first –facebook video monetization. You may already have a Facebook profile to help you connect with friends and family, and you can continue using it as a creator. If you want people beyond your immediate friends and family to discover your videos – whether or not they’re on Facebook – set your video posts to “Public”.
You can also build your public presence on a Page, which offers even more ways to understand your video performance and make your content discoverable.
HOW to Monetize Facebook Videos
Step 1. First Of all, You just need to make a Facebook account and a Facebook Page to activate monetization. If you Have An account and A Facebook Page Then Go to the Google And type Facebook For Creator And click on The Second article to Get access on Facebook monetization Page.
Step 2. When you reached the Second article then Scroll down the page at Last there a JOIN NOW icon. You need to click on JOIN NOW.
Join the Facebook for Creators community
Step 3. After CLicking Join Now then this Page will show up to You to get Linked with your Facebook Account. If you have a facebook account then click on (SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK) if not then Click on (Sign Up) button to Sign up for a new account.
Step 4. In this Step, there are some options to make Configure Your account in the first Bracket there’s your account and in the second bracket, you need to put an option of Your choice. So I have chosen GAMING.
Organise your videos
Once you’ve uploaded a few videos, it’s really helpful if you organize them.facebook video monetization This way, people who visit your Page can find what they like. There are two ways you can do this:
- Feature videos: Welcome people to your Page by selecting a specific video to feature at the top of your Page. Simply click the Add feature video button and choose your video.
- Playlists: Playlists help people find your videos based on common themes or topics. To make a playlist from the Video section of your Page, tap the Create Playlist button, add a description and select your videos.
Step 5. Scroll Down a little then this options will show up to you so I have chosen my setting. So you can read this and choose your options.
Step 6. In this Steps, You just needs to copy the Instagram link and youtube link into this Brackets and at last, there are two options in which you can choose yours. And click on let’s DO THIS.
Step 7. When you Got the Next page then you need to download the app in android or ios.
Create your Page
You’ll need a Facebook profile to create a facebook video monetization. To set up your Page, just go to Create Pages > Artist, band or public figure > Video creator. Here are some tips to consider:
- Keep your Page name and URL consistent so that people can find you.
- Write a short bio to introduce yourself to your community.
- Choose a profile photo or video that’s up to seven seconds long.
- Create a cover photo or video that’s 20 to 90 seconds long.
- Learn about the ideal dimensions for your Page’s profile and cover images.
If you already have a Page, you can switch it to a Video creator Page by going to Page settings > Edit Page > Video creator. This template will ensure that your videos are “front and center” on the Page for your fans to find.
Download the app
The new Facebook Creator app is a one-stop shop to help you create videos, broadcast live, view your video insights and engage with your fans. facebook video monetization The app is for video creators with a profile or Page and includes the following features:
- Live Creative Kit: Available exclusively on the app, you can make your live broadcasts look more polished and fun with intros, outros, custom frames, stickers and more. Currently available on iOS only.
- Community tab: Manage all your comments from Facebook and Instagram, plus messages from Messenger, in one unified inbox.
- Insights: Explore insights about your Page, audience, and video performance.
- Inspiration feed: Discover other creators’ content that your fans are watching. Currently available on iOS only.